This morning we enjoyed our favorite paleo waffles and what better day than today to share this special recipe with you! It was my sister, Rachel who came up with the recipe and she gave us permission to share the recipe with you right here on our website! We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we have!
- 2 Cups almond meal or flour
- 1 Cup tapioca flour
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup Coconut or Almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup (If you wish to make your waffles sugar free use our favorite substitute Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Monkfruit Syrup)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil (you can also use avocado oil)
- Take all the dry ingredients and mix them together in a large bowl.
- Pour your 1 cup of milk into a smaller bowl and stir in the 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to create a butter milk. Let set for a few minutes.
- Melt your 1/4 cup of coconut oil. Once the oil is completely melted you can add it to your large bowl of mixed dry ingredients.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients to your mixture, as well as the ‘butter milk’. Mix the batter until smooth.
- Cook your waffle batter according to your waffle maker’s instructions.
Leave a comment bellow! I’d love to hear from you!
Wishing you the best!