Some of you have been asking about the multi-vitamin that I take every day. A few months back I started taking Nature’s Plus Source of Life® GOLD Liquid Multi-Vitamin Supplement Tropical Fruit. I have two reasons why this multi-vitamin became my personal favorite.
- First, I have come to realize that my body needs a higher nutrient intake than your average person at the age of 27. The reason for this is that my body is still in the process of healing from a leaky gut and the depletion of nutrients that stems from that. So my goal has been to find a multi-vitamin that helps my body heal and refuel.
- And second, I need an easily absorbable nutrient based multi-vitamin, as again, my gut is not in the most pristine condition. But for the record, everyone’s gut, no matter how healthy, will still need to obtain a multi-vitamin that the body will be able to recognize and use. If the nutrients you’re putting into your body is not food based, our bodies will just discard it. So whether it is liquid or pill form, find the whole-food based vitamin.
Here is a list of things that I believe have set this vitamin apart.
- This multi-vitamin is liquid which makes it easier to absorb.
- This multi-vitamin is whole food based, meaning that our body will recognize the nutrients and use it accordingly (it wont just go right through you).
- This supplement contains not only all the vitamins your body needs to function, but it also contains enzymes, antioxidants, a mushroom blend (mushrooms contain an array of health benefits including improved immune function), amino acids, a pre-biotic complex, as well as an abundance of other things. I’ve never seen any other multi-vitamin to be so thorough.
- From what I’ve seen, this multi-vitamin’s individual daily percent values are high compared to other multi-vitamin’s daily percent values.
- This multi-vitamin is priced very well for its category, especially when you buy it from somewhere like, Vitacost.com.
- Lastly, by way of personal testimony, this multi-vitamin has worked for me. After I started taking it, I noticed a significant increase in my energy levels as well as my over all health.
I hope you find this information helpful. Remember, the most important thing when searching for a good multi-vitamin is making sure that it is whole food based, that their are no unnecessary additives, fillers or chemicals and finally, know your body and what it needs.
Leave a comment bellow! I’d love to hear from you!
Wishing you the best!