I have a treat for you today!
Are you craving something chocolaty and sweet without the high sugar and calories? Well this favorite smoothie of mine does the trick! Made with chocolate and banana you’ll never know it’s not good for you! Go ahead, try it!
Why up your protein intake? Protein helps to regulate our blood sugar and provides the nutrients our muscles, tissues, organs and hormones need. It is one of the most widely used nutrient of our bodies. I love what Dr. Axe says about the health benefits of foods high in protein.
So make sure you get the protein intake you need. But most importantly, know what your body needs and then give your body what it needs!
- 1.5 cups – coconut milk (or any milk of you desire)
- 1 scoop – ‘Fermented’ Pea Protein Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon – Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 ripe banana (I use organic bananas)
- 3 ice cubes
- A few drops of Stevia to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed (optional)
- Place the ingredients into your blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour your smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
Leave a comment bellow! I’d love to hear from you!
Wishing you the best!