I’m super excited to share another family favorite! It’s fast, easy, low carb and totally healthy! It’s a beef, potato stir-fry.
Serving Size: 6 | Prep Time: 45 minutes
- 1 lb organic grass fed ground beef, ground turkey would also work.
- 2 handfuls organic baby carrots or chopped whole carrots.
- 2 handfuls washed, de-stemmed and chopped organic kale.
- 1 onion diced (optional).
- Spices: salt, pepper, garlic, Italian blend spice (I like to use Trader Joe’s ’21 Seasoning’ spice).
- 1 large organic yam. Chop into cubes.
Place your diced onion into your pan, sautéing on medium heat until onions are a lightly brown (optional). Add your ground beef. Let the ground beef cook for a few minutes, until the beef is mostly all brown. Then add your carrots and cubed yam. Cover the pan with a lid, letting your stir-fry cook on medium to low heat for about 15 minutes or until carrots and yams are soft. Add a little bit of water to the pan as needed to avoid the sticking or burning of your stir-fry to the bottom of the pan. Once your carrots and yams are soft to your liking add the chopped kale and return the lid to the pan letting it steam and cook a few more minutes. Remove the lid and let cool a bit, then serve and enjoy!
Leave a comment bellow! I’d love to hear from you!
Wishing you the best!