Hi my friend!! I whipped up a fun zucchini noodle dinner tonight! And with it being my all time favorite combination of deliciousness and nutrition, I just had to share it with you!
– 1 pound of thawed organic grass-fed beef
– 3 cups of zucchini Noodles (learn how to make zucchini noodles here)
– 5 mini sweet peppers cleaned and chopped
– 1 large handful of fresh spinach
– Salt, pepper, and garlic to taste
– Organic Coconut Aminos (optional)
Brown your 1 pound of thawed beef. Season with salt, pepper and garlic to taste. Add in Zucchini noodles, chopped sweet peppers. Let simmer on medium to low for 3 to 5 minutes. Add in the large handful of fresh spinach. Place lid on pan and let sit for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove lid as well as your pan from the heat and stir. Add Organic Coconut Aminos to taste.