Hi Friends!! Thanksgiving is tomorrow and just finished making a couple of these delicious homemade pumpkin pies!! We also tested them and they’ve been flavor approved! I hope you find this recipe a delightful addition to your thanksgiving table! And so with out further ado, here’s the recipe!
Pumpkin Pie Filling:
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 Swerve Sweetener
- 2 dropper fulls of Stevia Vanilla Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon almond flour or Bob Red Mill’s Gluten free 1 to 1 All purpose Baking Flour or an all-purpose flour of your choice.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 and 1/4 cups coconut cream from a can
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry sweeteners, flour, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and pumpkin pie spice until well combined. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut milk and stevia until well combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together until fully combined.
Pour the pumpkin pie filling into a pie dish. Bake at 400°F for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is almost set (it should be a little wobbly). Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack for 2-3 hours to cool completely. Cover tightly and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Enjoy with a topping of your favorite whipped cream!
**Recipe notes and changes:
– If you prefer this pie to be sweetened with regular sugar, replace the sweeteners (coconut sugar, swerve and stevia) with 1 cup of brown sugar or 1 cup of coconut sugar.
– And if you prefer using regular milk you can use 1 and 1/4 cup of regular cream or evaporated milk. – Also feel free to add this filling to your favorite pie crust.