Prep time 10 minutes or less!
It’s been a while since I’ve done a post update!! I’ve been going through a nutritional revamp in my life and falling in love with the keto diet with a Whole 30 approach to it!!
I will be sharing more Keto recipes and am excited to start you off with this one!
I still eat real pizza occasionally, but this is an easy and healthy way to get that pizza fix without the hassle of making a specialty pizza!!
So what you’ll need for your salad (Single Serving):
- A handful of your favorite green mix
- 3 Pepperoncini Peppers sliced
- 10 of your favorite Pepperoni slices cut into quarters
- Black olives (optional and as many or as few as you would like)
- Pinch of salt (or to your liking)
- Pinch of pepper (or to your liking)
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Prepare the ingredients and throw them on your salad and enjoy!! Have fun and apply any other of your favorite pizza toppings!