I stumbled upon this absolutely tasty cookie recipe last week. Everyone, both keto friendly and none keto friendly alike, love it!
So of course we have to share it with you :)!
We pulled the recipe from the awesome blogger “TasteLovely”. You can check out her original recipe here.
Serving size: about 9 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon avocado or coconut oil (melted and cooled to room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup keto friendly chocolate chips (Lily’s brand is our favorite!)
- None finely ground sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients together, adding in the wet ingredients at the end. Stir until all ingredients are mixed well. Add the chocolate chips in last.
- Put 2 inch size dollops of cookie dough unto a parchment paper using a spoon. Repeat until all the dough has been used.
- Top each cookie with a dusting of white salt that’s not finely ground.
- Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!!