This is one of our favorites! It’s a spin off of a recipe Elana’s Pantry did. She’s an absolute wonderful resource for all kinds of different diet needs so definitely check her website out!
Elana’s original recipe was Paleo focused, but I changed a few things in order to make it more keto friendly. But the bulk of the recipe is the still the same as hers :).
We like to make this for breakfasts on the go, especially for travel. Each serving is very filling and can be served alone or with eggs, tea, coffee and berries.
Serving size: 8 large pieces
- 1 cup organic creamy roasted almond butter
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons keto friendly maple syrup (this one is my favorite)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, eggs, keto friendly maple syrup, and stevia until creamy (using a mixer maybe easier).
- Add salt, baking soda, and cinnamon
- Mix well until all ingredients are combined
- Transfer batter into a well greased 8×8 glass dish.
- Bake at 325°F for 12-15 minutes